In accordance with the policy for appointing Ratos's Nomination Committee, it is hereby announced that the company's major owners/owner constellations have appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Per-Olof Söderberg as the convener.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following individuals:
- Jenny Parnesten, nominated by the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation, and own and related parties' holdings
- Jan Söderberg, own holdings
- Maria Söderberg, nominated by the Torsten Söderberg Foundation, and own holdings
- Erik Brändström, nominated by Spiltan Fonder AB
- Henrik Didner, nominated by Didner & Gerge Aktiefond
- Per-Olof Söderberg, Chairman of Ratos's Board
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2023 AGM regarding:
- election of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board
- election of Auditor (in cooperation with the Audit Committee)
- remuneration to Board members and auditors
- election of Chairman of the AGM
- where necessary, changes to principles for composition of the next Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such a proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) not later than 7 February 2023 in order for the proposal to be included in the notice of the AGM.
For further information, please contact:
Jenny Parnesten, Chairman of Nomination Committee, +46 70 742 51 77
Per-Olof Söderberg, Chairman of the Board, Ratos, +46 8 700 17 00
Ratos is a business group consisting of 15 companies divided into three business areas: Construction & Services, Consumer and Industry. In total 2021, the companies have approximately SEK 26 billion in net sales. Our business concept is to own and develop companies that are or can become market leaders. We have a distinct corporate culture and strategy - everything we do is based on our core values: Simplicity, Speed in execution and It's All About People. We enable independent companies to excel by being part of something larger. People, leadership, culture and values are key focus areas.